Dinosaurs are back! Come explore the next generation of animatronic Jurassic fun with our ALL-NEW, life-size, life-like DINOSAURS!
Don't Miss Out!
DinoTrek is open for exploring March 1 through June 30, 2013.
All New Dinos!
Meet a brand new mix of 21 animatronic, life-like, carnivorous and herbivorous dinosaurs throughout the DinoTrek exhibit.
What's the price of adventure?
- $3.50 per person for non-members
- $3.00 per person for members
Tickets available at the Main Camp ticket gates or at the exhibit entrance.
How to Get Around
- Enter DinoTrek through the back gate of the Trout River Lodge, then follow the path to the huge iron gate before beginning your journey.
- Follow the winding path to a pond with a floating dock (watch out for alligators!), and cross over into a foggy, wooded area filled with more than 21 life-size, life-like dinosaurs.
- Experience the prehistoric world like you've never seen it before, then end your journey back at the entrance to Trout River Lodge. Good luck!
What's Roaring at DinoTrek?
With tons of exciting events and activities, there's never a dull moment in our prehistoric world. Stay up-to-date on all the action with this handy exhibit guide:
Zoo members are invited to an exclusive, members-only pre-opening preview February 26 & 27, 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
The Big Reveal
Join us for the Grand Opening of DinoTrek. Grand Opening festivities will be March 1-3, from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Get up close and personal at Dino Camp.
Join us for an archaeological adventure packed with exciting animal encounters, Zoo tours, animal crafts and hands-on activities. Class size is limited to the first 24 children to register per age group.